IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

Jeremy Malli jeremy at vcn.com
Thu Dec 13 18:08:46 UTC 2012

We're running postgres on the backend due to a limitation we ran into
when implementing v6 support in mysql.  So standard postgres backup
practices would apply.

We also run a 24x7 NOC though only 4 support people.  It's light on
database access so I can't imagine you would have a problem with
robustness (it's just PHP/Postgres).  We have 8 /19's, a /32 v6 block
and a smattering of other blocks that are managed using it.

Jeremy