IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

Eric A Louie elouie at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 17:59:41 UTC 2012

Thanks Jeremy - looks pretty good, and specific, and I like the DNS
integration.  I haven't downloaded or installed it yet.

Do you think it's robust enough for a 24x7 Network Operations Center that has 8
or so users?

Is the database a flat file that is easily backed up and restored?   or are you
using MySQL?

 Much appreciated, Eric