RADB entry

Matt Addison matt.addison at lists.evilgeni.us
Wed Dec 12 00:16:27 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Christopher Morrow
<morrowc.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Eric Krichbaum <eric at telic.us> wrote:
>> Absolutely.  I'd rather see it done responsibly.  It's hard to get rid of
>> bad data/incorrect data/stale data and it shouldn't be.  If done properly,
>> it would be much friendlier.  There is incentive for people to put data in
>> but not to remove the other.
>
> and in the name of expediency providers proxy-register for their downstreams...
> route:      209.85.252.79/32
> descr:      GOOGLE/GOO/611
> origin:     AS15412
> notify:     notify at flagtelecom.com
> mnt-by:     MAINT-FLAG-CUSTOMER
> changed:    hostmaster at flagtelecom.com 20100524
> source:     RADB
>
> thanks flag, I needed that... could you remove it pls? (note I've
> attempted a few times to get flag to remove this, so far no joy.

When I had stale entries on RADB I emailed db-admin over there and
they removed them. Was back in '09 so don't know if policy may have
changed in the meantime. Also had entries pulled from SAVVIS and
LEVEL3 registries by emailing their respective admins. List of
contacts for the respective IRR instances can be found at:
http://www.irr.net/docs/list.html

~Matt