China Telecom VPN problems (again)

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Thu Dec 6 19:24:26 UTC 2012

There are lots of carriers but unfortunately they all seem to use China
Telecom infrastructure for transport so there is not really a way to get
better Internet service there.  In our experience MPLS performs better
because China Telecom seems to hand off service to the international
MPLS carriers before the big Internet bottleneck.

Steven Naslund