How to get DID local numbers (IP Telephony)

Otis L. Surratt, Jr. otis at ocosa.com
Wed Dec 5 18:55:14 UTC 2012

You can reach out to any VoIP/telecom Provider that has a white label program or reseller.
Some states require you have a license if you are selling voice services period.

Here is a link for you concerning NY:
http://www.dps.ny.gov/

Read through that site or give them a call to determine if you need a license.

HTH
Otis