Network Latency Measurements

Fabricio Tamusiunas fabricio at nic.br
Wed Dec 5 17:33:02 UTC 2012

	There is a map based on the brazilians measurements. The system used for the measurements is the SIMET (http://simet.nic.br), made by NIC.br. The tests are made by end users and the location of the tests are based on the zip code provided by the users.

	http://simet.nic.br/mapas/ (only in portuguese - english version in progress)

Regards,
Fabrício.