Network Latency Measurements

Harsha V. Madhyastha harsha at cs.ucr.edu
Wed Dec 5 17:25:01 UTC 2012

As part of the iPlane project, we have been gathering traceroutes daily for the last 6.5 years from a couple of hundred PlanetLab sites to over 100K prefixes.

Data for the last six months is available at http://iplane.cs.washington.edu/data/iplane_logs/2012/ and all older data is at http://iplane.cs.ucr.edu/iplane_logs/

http://iplane.cs.washington.edu/data/data.html has a description of the dataset.

Cheers,
Harsha