Amazon Abuse contact

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Wed Dec 5 16:26:09 UTC 2012

> On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:40 PM, Mark Keymer <mark at viviotech.net> wrote:
>> If there is a Amazon Abuse person our there or if someone has a good contact
>> to someone at Amazon can you message me off-list.
>>
>> We have put in some Abuse request a couple of days ago and have not heard
>> back. It would be great to talk with someone about an issue effecting one of
>> our clients and the use of Amazon. (Cloud instances I believe)

Mark, did you get a contact?  If not, please ping me off list and I will connect you with our contact.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq
CEO/President
Institute for Social Internet Public Policy
http://www.ISIPP.com
Member, Cal. Bar Cyberspace Law Committee

How do you protect your inboxes from spam while reducing false positives?  SuretyMail!
http://www.SuretyMail.com