[tor-talk] William was raided for running a Tor exit node. Please help if you can.

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Tue Dec 4 17:11:37 UTC 2012

Already dealt with that at an airport once.  One look at my picture and
his cleared that right up and they put a note in the entry system that
says I am not this guy.  High tech huh.  Sometimes the system works.  By
the way we have different middle initials and different SSNs.

I have an original DDN TAC Access card, installed BBN nodes for the US
Air Force, and worked for quite a few ISPs, and now work for large
global corporation.  Sorry I did not meet you at NSF net, I worked more
on the DoD side of things.

Steven Naslund