William was raided for running a Tor exit node. Please help if

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Mon Dec 3 11:31:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, Dec 03, 2012 at 08:49:24AM +0000, Warren Bailey wrote:
> Can you imagine an email thread that lasted longer than an entire weekend?

Yes, I can.  I've participated in some that went on for months.  It's simply
a matter of effectiveness and attention span.

> This email needs to be murdered, because it is completely out of control.

I disagree, strongly, as this is an issue of unfortunate timely
relevance to the community.  However, if you, personally, grow tired
of the discussion then of course you can use your email client to
ignore all messages in the thread -- all superior mail clients make
that a trivial exercise.  (I recommend mutt, possibly supplemented
by procmail.  Both tools are suitable for professionals: stable,
mature, portable, and extremely efficient.)

---rsk