Fwd: LSMSGCV: Your message to curtis.starnes at granburyisd.org was blocked as spam - please reply to forward it

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Thu Aug 30 01:02:34 UTC 2012

Damnit, Curtis.

If your filtering mail like this then you should use a different identity for your nanog traffic!

challenge at granburyisd.org wrote:

Did you send an email to: curtis.starnes at granburyisd.org from: hhoffman at ip-solutions.net?

If yes, it got caught as unsolicited email by our spam blocker. You can release the mail from spam quarantine by simply replying to this message. At the same time the spam blocker will recognize you as a trusted sender (from this email address) and automatically add you to my Allow list for this and any future communication.

Many illegal spammers forge email addresses to try to get past spam blocking software.  These spammers send hundreds of millions of spam messages a day, clogging email servers and wasting people’s time.  We regret that these spammers have forced us to send this message to you.

Original From: hhoffman at ip-solutions.net

Original To: curtis.starnes at granburyisd.org

LSMSGCV For more information about our spam blocking software please visit www.lightspeedsystems.com