Level 3 BGP Advertisements

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Aug 29 20:03:11 UTC 2012

My more specifics are advertise to customers only (not supposed to be
visible to peers), which was how I found that TWT had transitioned from
Level3 peer to customer...and I'm only going 1 bit more specific (not down
to the /24s) for TE purposes.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012, Nick Olsen wrote:

> Thanks for the input Jon.
> I should note that is exactly what we are doing. The /24's are actually
> tagged with the advertise to customers, prepend to peers community.
>
> Nick Olsen
> Network Operations (855) FLSPEED  x106

  Jon Lewis, MCP :)           |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |