Fair Use Policy

Bacon Zombie baconzombie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 21:06:34 UTC 2012

I how you are talking about 3G or there is a typo.
An ISP with a 5GB cap that is charging the end user more then 5$ total
{including line rental} a month should not be allow to operate.

And if your infrastructure and handle 25% at a minimum maxing out their
connect them don't advertise " unlimited " since you can't provide it and
it is false advertising.

The world would be a better place if ISPs that either throttled, cut off or
added on extra charges to the end users bill were fined to hell for false
advertising and repeat offenders were named and shamed on a public website.