Verizon's New Repair Method: Plastic Garbage Bags

Pedersen, Sean Sean.Pedersen at usairways.com
Mon Aug 20 19:25:38 UTC 2012

What's the bubble-wrap for? Protection in case of bird collision?

Looks like they borrowed from Qwest's repair manual. We have a lot of pedestals around the city that are covered in Hefty bags. Granted, we're in Phoenix, and there isn't much here that is prepared for rain since we don't get a lot of it.