NANOG poll: favorite cable labeler?

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Wed Aug 22 13:40:45 UTC 2012

We have had good luck with the Rhino series of labelers by Dymo.  There
are a lot of different label types and the cost of the labels is pretty
reasonable.  We bought ours through Grainger supply.  There are a lot of
Grainger stores around here and we can usually pick them up out of stock
or we can buy them from CDW as well.  We also have the Brady and
personally I like the Dymo better.

Steve