Comcast vs. Verizon for repair methodologies

Mario Eirea meirea at charterschoolit.com
Wed Aug 22 04:48:36 UTC 2012

At one of our schools it took 3+ years and 3 new orders to get the service.
The contractor came and did crap work, drilled all kinds of holes on the
outside of the building and incorrectly sealed them. The best part was that
when the contractor finished, he did not notify Comcast. Another month
passed before we submitted another order and got the service installed. I
have places waiting for Comcast over 2 years. On the other hand, I have had
another carrier come in and put in a circuit that included a miles worth of
underground build out installed in less than 1 month. At this point I don't
know who's internal politics are more complicated, ATT or Comcast.

-Mario Eirea