IRR-clueful person at 3356?

Patrick Sumby patrick.sumby at sohonet.com
Fri Aug 17 15:45:34 UTC 2012

L3 can be tricky with IRR especially if you have objects split across
multiple IRR databases.

This should help with what filters you want them to put on:

http://www.clarksys.com/blog/2009/09/02/using-irr-with-level3/

You can test before using:

whois -h filtergen.level3.net "RIPE::YOUR-AS-SET
-searchpath=RIPE;ARIN;RADB -recurseok -warnonly"

Regards
Patrick