DNS Changer items

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Aug 16 06:02:06 UTC 2012

> However, for network sanitation purposes, I'll admit some surprise
> that the DNSchanger blocks have been reused so quickly.

i conject

sets a precedent for quick grab and sell, well rent.  those dnschanger
folk were bad guys, so no one should have sympathy for them.  first they
came for ... [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came%E2%80%A6]

second, well, let's throw some really bad stuff in the pot and see what
happens.  we're used to the vendors doing testing on operators, so why
not rirs doing the same.  actually, i am surprised that geoff and ggm
have not asked for some so they can measure.

randy