next hop packet loss

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Aug 8 21:04:01 UTC 2012

They've had me blocked for a few weeks now. I've always been able to
reach it on Verizon network with iPhone, just not with Time Warner
Business Class.

I plan to take advice from kind members of group that offered it and
investigate a little more with Wireshark yet have been in middle of
client migration of aging Exchange 2003 server to 2010 version in the
cloud since Friday. http://www.CheckPoint.com can wait. I had a great
face to face meeting with person from another UTM company this morning
http://www.sophos.com

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks