the topic (was: raging bulls)

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Wed Aug 8 16:41:14 UTC 2012

Thanks for such an intelligent comment that really adds to the
discussion.  For the record,

1. An article was posted talking about high speed network options.
2. I discussed why they might not be necessary
3. Various comments talked about high speed trading
4. I ended a subject that obviously veered off of networking

So yeah "I think" to answer your question.

Steve