Verizon FiOS - is BGP an option?

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Aug 3 21:26:56 UTC 2012

A good portable generator is more than $500, and if it's a wide-spread
outage there's not enough portable generators to go around, and if there
were, not enough people to set them and give them their fluids.  And it
doesn't pay to put a natural gas (or similar) generator at every node for
those rare instances where the battery does not suffice.

Frank