cost of misconfigurations

Diogo Montagner diogo.montagner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 00:32:19 UTC 2012

Hi Darius,

You are right. The lost of a customer due to those things. However, I
would classify this as an unknown situation (in terms of risk
analisys) because the others I mentioned are possible to calculate and
estimate (they are known). But it is very hard to estimate if a
customer will cancel the contract because 1 or n network outages. In
theory, if the customer SLA is not being met consecutively, there is a
potential probability he will cancel the contract.

Regards

--
Sent from my mobile device

./diogo -montagner