Fiji Islands

Zaid Ali zaid at zaidali.com
Wed Aug 1 00:58:18 UTC 2012

Fintel and TFL sleep in the same bed essentially. Fintel is the gatekeeper of the southern cross cable protected heavily by the local government, your typical monopoly setup. Connect is a business unit of TFL. I think you can do the math there.

Fintel does not do BGP out of the country (or didn't the last time I was there). Forget VSAT, waste of time.

Zaid