rpki vs. secure dns?

Dmitry Burkov dburk at burkov.aha.ru
Mon Apr 30 15:16:10 UTC 2012

Danny,
just one more comment.

So named vendor's support can be the worst case when there are no practical ways to deploy and it is  absolutely
not clear - should we follow this hierarchical model - I think it is  the key point as we pushed ourselves by inertia to this way of thinking.

Imho - it is way to nowhere in such form

We need more flexible, distributed architecture behind - no matter - which interests will be lobbied as we have got already.