Partial Outage with TW Telecom and CenturyLink

Chris Gotstein chris at uplogon.com
Tue Apr 24 16:14:08 UTC 2012

CenturyLink is reporting core routing issues at this time.  Seeing the
same issues with our DS-3, BGP stayed up, but traffic was not passing
over the line.  Had to manually shutdown the interface to get traffic
flowing over our other providers link.  What a mess.

--
Chris Gotstein, Network Engineer, U.P. Logon/Computer Connection U.P.
http://uplogon.com | +1 906 774 4847 | chris at uplogon.com