Securing OOB

Steven C. Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 23 12:58:16 UTC 2012

Thanks for starting this discussion Eric. We're just starting to look at upgrading our oob console network and wondering how to provide access from LAN based application monitoring platforms. We're currently looking at installing a VPN appliance  between our production network and the "oob network".

-Steve