About Juniper MX10 router performance

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Apr 23 04:54:37 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Md.Jahangir Hossain
<jrjahangir at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks jonathan for your reply .
>
> Actually i have not specific question , i need suggestion about this product
> if i purchase this  as IP Transit provider.

Only someone with the knowledge of your business and requirements can
answer this for you.

If you'd like to take this up off-list, I'm happy to share what I know.
Generally, we try to keep the discussion to the list (that is sent to
the many subscribers) on topics that are of interest to all network
operators.

For Juniper-specific questions, the j-nsp mailing list is pretty great
(http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp).

Cheers,
jof