Colocation in New York for a POP

Abdelkader Chikh Daho achikhdaho at iweb.com
Fri Apr 20 16:39:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks a lot for all your inputs and feedback.
My goal is to peer with a lot of networks especially ISPs. We are mainly
a content provider. Tlex and Equinix seem to be the obvioius choice for
a neutral colocation facility. According to your experience, between 60
Hudson and 111 8th Avenue, which one I should choose?

Best regards,

Abdelkader Chikh Daho
Network Architect
iWeb Technologies