facebook ipv6 is down?

Graham Beneke graham at apolix.co.za
Fri Apr 13 05:59:43 UTC 2012

On 11/04/2012 09:16, Frank Bulk wrote:
> It's been down three times today, first from 2:58 pm to 5:58 pm Central, and
> then again from 7:59 pm to 9:58 pm, and then again from 10:59 pm till now.
>
> Interesting that the up and downs have been one to two minutes before the
> hour.

I've been seeing the same thing - up and down for the last 3 days. The
site has been unreachable approximately 50% of the time according to my
monitoring system.

The other interesting thing is that the failures did not occur at the
same time for all regions. Two of my monitoring nodes are seeing
completely different patterns of outages.

--
Graham Beneke