IPv6 support via Charter | Ideas on BGP Tunnel via HE

Dan Sneddon dxs at twitter.com
Wed Apr 11 18:27:04 UTC 2012

Hurricane Electric have a presentation on testing their tunnels using Traceroute6, Tracepath6, and mtr:
http://ipv6.he.net/presentations/trace6.pdf

iperf now supports IPv6 and works well for testing tunnels as well.

I have previously gotten good results from Hurricane Electric tunnels.

--
Dan Sneddon
Network Engineering & Network Security