RPKI field experiences

Alex Band alexb at ripe.net
Wed Apr 11 13:01:15 UTC 2012

We just released a new version of our RPKI relying party software, RIPE NCC RPKI Validator 2.0.4:
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/resource-management/certification/tools-and-resources

There are now more than 7,200 RPKI valid BGP route announcements entered in the global system, so there is a solid data set to gain operational experience with. We would really like you to try it out and report back on the usability and reliability.

ARINs Pilot information is here in case you want to create some of your own ROAs: https://www.arin.net/resources/rpki.html

As always, the RIPE NCC RPKI Validator requires no configuration and has no dependencies other than Java 1.6 and rsync available on your system.
Simply unzip the package, run ./bin/rpki-validator from the base directory and browse to http://localhost:8080

Cheers,

Alex