The day SORBS goes away ...

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Apr 10 00:22:55 UTC 2012

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012, Randy Bush wrote:

>  drop    condition     = ${if isip4{$sender_host_address}}
>          message       = blocked because $sender_host_address is \
>                          in  blacklist at $dnslist_domain: $dnslist_text
>          !dnslists     = list.dnswl.org
>          dnslists      = dialups.mail-abuse.org \
>                          : rbl-plus.mail-abuse.org \
>                          : dnsbl.sorbs.net \
>                          : zen.spamhaus.org
>          logwrite      = REJECT because $sender_host_address listed in $dnslist_domain
>
> works pretty well for me.  looking forward to a bit of ipv6 prophylaxis

If you were to move dialups.mail-abuse.org below zen.spamhaus.org
(assuming these are checked in the order they're entered in the config),
I'm curious if dialups.mail-abuse.org would block anything.  If it did,
I'd be curious if those were FPs.  :)

  Jon Lewis, MCP :)           |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |