SORBS?!

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Fri Apr 6 13:55:35 UTC 2012

That is again, not true.

Senderbase's listings don't correlate to any public information so it's pretty much impossible to pro-actively protect ourselves from having our IPs set to poor.

I.e. when Senderbase assigns IPs to poor, those same IPs aren't listed on any RBLs or anything.

They operate in a vacuum where there is no visibility into why they do anything. Unlike organizations like Spamhaus where you know exactly why IPs are listed.

Thanks,
-Drew