Looking for North American Carriage providers

Ben Cornish benc at brennanit.com.au
Thu Apr 5 05:55:43 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I apologize for the Spam - We recently expanded into North America from Australia to service our Australian Clients with their international needs.
We are seeking a Carrier or few carriers that can provide us with layer 2 Ethernet services that has coverage to the majority of North America.
We are looking at the smaller services of 2 to 20mb area. Preferable handoff in Equinix-SV1(San Jose) or 1 Wilshire(Coresite LA) as VLAN's

Seeking responses off list please.

Cheers.

Ben Cornish |Brennan IT| National Network Manager

T: 0732349302  Direct: 0282353520 | M: 0417617204 | mailto:benc at brennanit.com.au | www.brennanit.com.au

http://www.brennanit.com.au/press-release/brennan-it-named-1-managed-services-provider/