CAIDA's 2012 IPv6 survey -- need network operators to fill out

Amogh Dhamdhere amogh at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 4 22:41:19 UTC 2012

Hello folks,

Thanks much to those of you who already completed our IPv6 deployment survey. We forgot to mention in the first email (though it's on the survey URL) that we are offering a free iPad to a randomly chosen survey respondent. Hopefully this is an additional incentive for more of you to fill out the survey :)

The survey URL once again: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/749797/ipv6survey

We will keep the survey open until April 20, 2012. Please let us know if you have questions/comments, or if you can chat with us for follow-up questions outside the survey.

Thanks,
Amogh, kc, Emile