SORBS?!

Landon Stewart lstewart at superb.net
Wed Apr 4 21:39:04 UTC 2012

On 4 April 2012 14:27, Alain Hebert <ahebert at pubnix.net> wrote:

>    As for SORBS, they have a ticket system at http://support.sorbs.net/which use the same username/password as
> https://www.us.sorbs.net.  You can follow up there with your ticket #, if
> their robot is being a bit too fascist.  ( ecarbonel was the guy that help
> us in our case )

Yeah that's my main complaint right now is that we can't get into their
ticket system *or* register a new account for our AS.  The new account
registration email never gets received for confirmation.  The account we
used to use doesn't work despite it being somewhere around 7 years old.

>    PS: The ticketing system is not that fast, so be patient.

It's better than it was a few months ago I must say.  It was almost
absolutely unusably slow the last time I was in there probably late last
year some time.

---
Landon Stewart <lstewart at superb.net <mailto"LStewart at Superb.Net>>
Sr. Administrator
Systems Engineering
Superb Internet Corp - 888-354-6128 x 4199
Web hosting and more "Ahead of the Rest": www.superb.net