SORBS?!

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Wed Apr 4 21:21:11 UTC 2012

Landon Stewart wrote:
> I think we should all just NULL ROUTE all of their IP space on our borders
> to get their attention.

Yeah you're free to do that, as well as complain about it and SORBS in
turn is free to put whatever the hell they feel like on their block
lists and not remove it at all, ever, for whatever reason.

One common theme I did notice in the countless and, dare I say, tiresome
complaints about SORBS is that it hardly ever helps and may even make it
worse.

It's best to not complain about it and just accept it as a fact of life
your IPs are listed on SORBS and move on. It's not the end of the world.

Greetings,
Jeroen

--
Earthquake Magnitude: 3.0