SORBS?!

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Wed Apr 4 20:08:08 UTC 2012

They're still functional, still used by companies but I wouldn't make
any observation on them running 'well'.  A friend's office IP range got
blocked and unblocked recently by them so they do seem to remove entries.

Beyond that on NANOG you're pretty much into "light blue touch paper and
retire to a safe distance" territory even mentioning them.  There is a
good chance you might get a reply from Sorbs here, they almost always
seem to respond when things get raised on NANOG.

Paul