French Regulator to ask all your information about your Peering

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Apr 2 18:59:58 UTC 2012

Personally, I don't see this as a bad thing. Open disclosure of peering
relationships strikes me as a "sunlight is the best disinfectant" kind of
situation.

Will they be making this information public or accepting it under seal?

If they're making it public, then, I think overall it's a good thing. If not,
then it's just another burdensome regulation without much public good.

Owen