"general badness" AS-based reputation system

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 05:29:19 UTC 2011

I would probably limit this to simply identifying rogue prefixes [such as
those prefixes - and there are some - owned entirely by criminal spammers,
botnet C&Cs etc]

[let us not get into a discussion on listing criteria or what constitutes
criminal spam just now, there's a whole lot of such discussion and even a
decent RFC draft]
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-07

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)