Nxdomain redirect revenue

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Sun Sep 25 22:37:20 UTC 2011

On 25/09/2011 12:39, Alexander Harrowell wrote:
> I think a special mention should go to hardware vendors who adopt this
> dreadful practice in network equipment. I recently encountered an
> enterprise-grade WLAN router from vendor D that has the horrible habit

It is not libellous to associate a vendor's real name with calmly stated
matters of objective fact concerning their products.

I'd be interested to know the particular model that you're referring to
here - like you, to put it on a list of kit that I will never buy.

Re: "enterprise-grade" - did you mean this as a compliment or an insult?

Nick