Internet mauled by bears

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Sep 22 15:12:04 UTC 2011

while we still lived on the farm, two vallies away was gordon, who ran a
dairy farm, milked, and delivered around coos and curry counties twice a
week.  he told of deciding to go down to the big city, san francisco.
so he put good clothes on and packed a suitcase and headed south (a long
day drive).  he said that when he got to san francisco, he was amazed
that people were walking around in farm coveralls like those he left at
home.

all the country boy engineers here make me think of gordon's story.

randy