Fwd: [NANOG-announce] NANOG 53 Update

Ren Provo ren.provo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:11:36 UTC 2011

Thanks for the reminder Betty!

Comcast is hosting a social on Sunday night, October 9th, from
6:30-9:30pm on the 43rd floor at Comcast Center.

NANOG and ARIN participants, registered by Wednesday the 5th of
October, will be on the guest list with security in the lobby.  Late
registrants will need to work with security onsite so please register
early instead.  Photo ID will be required for all participants to
proceed from the lobby to the 43rd floor.

A pair of trolley cars will make an optional continuous loop between
the Loews Hotel and Comcast Center.  The stroll is about a half a mile
/ 15 minutes with Philadelphia City Hall at the mid-spot.

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXVIII/social.html has
details as well.

We look forward to a great night in Philly to kick-off the week.

Cheers, -ren