RADB/RIR Scraper

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Wed Sep 21 13:01:56 UTC 2011

On 21/09/2011 13:39, Kate Gerry wrote:
> I'm looking for a good utility that I can run locally to scrape RADB,
> ARIN, other RIRs to add to my or customer prefix lists... Anybody have a
> good tool for this? I currently end up visiting
> https://www.dan.me.uk/filtergen and creating one off that.

there is irrtoolset.  If you can get beyond the unfriendly user interface,
it will do all sorts of interesting things, including generating prefix
lists in both cisco and juniper format.

http://irrtoolset.isc.org/

Lots of people don't like irrtoolset, mostly for very good reasons.
However for either very simple or very complicated stuff, it can be quite
useful.

Nick