insurance

Jack Morgan jack at bonyari.com
Tue Sep 20 15:15:13 UTC 2011

Randy,

On 09/20/2011 08:10 AM, Randy Carpenter wrote:

> [...]

This is just not true. Insurance companies are regulated by State
Insurance boards. If an insurance company wants to raise rates, they
have to submit a proposal to the their state insurance board. They can
only raise rates for a "class" of customers. For example, all customers
aged 50 - 62.

--
Jack Morgan
Pub 4096R/761D8E0A 2010-09-13 Jack Morgan <jack at bonayri.com>