wet-behind-the-ears whippersnapper seeking advice on building a nationwide network

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Sep 18 19:51:11 UTC 2011

> I'm told of others that have bought legacy IPv4 prefixes with no
> intention of updating whois at this time - no desire to enter into a
> relationship with ARIN and be subjected to existing "policy", for
> instance.

so your point is that your friends at depository.com will be attractive
to ip address space buyers because they will offer a less religious rsa.
and the question is whether the ops community will believe their whois
and install a separate rpki trust root for them?

could be.  but i would not want to have that as my business plan.

randy, who is all for a less religious rsa