wet-behind-the-ears whippersnapper seeking advice on building a nationwide network

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sat Sep 17 21:37:46 UTC 2011

>> rick adams was right.  this could be done very minimally with some
>> software and maybe six to ten folk to back it up.

gedanken experiment.  instead of frelling up whois, printing comic
books, and playing weenie regulators, design and describe an rir with a
sign on the door which says "internet number bookkeeper," has a high
level of automation, two sw engs to maintain it, two support people, two
people to shovel paper and a small bit of money, and one to post overly
aggressive defensive messages on nanog.

and you still owe me a copy of my alleged posting(s) to ppml.

randy