How to begin making my own ISP?

Matlock, Kenneth L MatlockK at exempla.org
Fri Sep 16 18:22:24 UTC 2011

The second thing is that you need to have at least a VAGUE idea what you
want to actually offer.

A DSL ISP is VASTLY different than a Co-Location ISP.

I'd say you need to sit down and take a long hard look at exactly you
want to do, *then* figure out what you need to do in order to accomplish
it.

Ken Matlock
Network Analyst
Exempla Healthcare