Disappointing ARIN - A great advertisement for the USA ?

Eric Krichbaum eric at telic.us
Fri Sep 16 18:19:14 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: John Curran [mailto:jcurran at arin.net]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 10:36 AM
To: Leigh Porter
Cc: NANOG list
Subject: Re: Disappointing ARIN - A great advertisement for the USA ?

<snip>

>One approach would be the use of an option flag on the query to obtain the
new hierarchical output  No flag = no output change.  Would that suffice?

>/John

>John Curran
>President and CEO
>ARIN

I think so.  The flag that Mark sent me when I pinged you about this a while
ago doesn't work when it hits the rwhois server so the opposite would be
desirable.  Original display with no flag and flag for this current display
would put the scripts back into operation.

Eric