ouch..

David Israel davei at otd.com
Wed Sep 14 16:02:01 UTC 2011

On 9/14/2011 10:41 AM, Leigh Porter wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-09-14 at 08:33 -0500, N. Max Pierson wrote:
>>> Either way, it's pathetic. If someone is going to slander in the
>>> fashion the site has done, they should at least put a contact form
>>> somewhere for some feedback :)
>> Slander means falsehood. Cisco tells lies ?
>>

> Lies? So who has 100G MX series cards then..?

That's disingenuous.  The question was not whether Cisco has ever lied,
but whether the web page lies.  The web page very carefully picks and
chooses facts, but I don't think it actually lies.  Therefore, it isn't
slander.  It's just mudslinging.

Also, on another note, nobody should be surprised that the registration
information doesn't say "Cisco."  Think about it: would they want "whois
overpromisesunderdelivers.com" to say "Cisco" all over it?